WordPress is currently the leading open-source Content Management System in the world and has been used to build and manage millions of websites and blogs. Thousands of well-known companies and professionals use WordPress including eBay, Nokia, Jason Mraz, Staples, and Pepsi.
Its popularity grows annually because it’s flexible and versatile enough to meet any business need with its wide-range of features, plugins and widgets.
And best of all, as a business owner, you’ll have complete control over your website. It’s easy to learn and you will be able to quickly and easily manage and maintain your own website.
We develop WordPress websites that help improve your search engine ranking, which ultimately converts leads into sales. If you want your site to get crawled by Google, Matt Cutts, Web Spam Team at Google, endorses WordPress as the ultimate SEO tool.
Yardstick Services partners with you to develop your website and organize your content to ensure your site is found, keeping your marketing strategy in mind.
WordPress Website Customized For You
Yardstick Services WordPress Checklist:
- We’ve created business systems and processes that allow us to be more efficient than the average web designer.
- We’re able to design, test and launch effective websites that small and medium-sized businesses can afford.
- We’ve researched all the major plugins and have a solution to almost all development requirements. Because WordPress has multiple themes and plugins, it’s easy to customize your WordPress site to make it look and function the way you like.
- Our team will provide sound advice that will support your business goals, whether you are starting from scratch or have an outdated site.
- We can turn any image or Photoshop file into a custom-designed WordPress template, plus we can migrate a website built on any other platform.