Excel Your Port Coquitlam Business
Through Inbound Marketing
Our results-based SEO Port Coquitlam marketing strategies provide effective content to help leverage your business and meet your goals for long-term and sustainable online success. SEO lays the foundation for your online footprint and enhances your organic ranking ability on Google so your customers can find your services and products that are most important to them.
Achieving high page rankings on Google speak to your relevance and credibility to your target audience. This organic traffic is the best way to generate leads and effectively convert clicks into customers.
SEO is essential to today’s small and medium-sized businesses and your online marketing success to gaining more online visibility. Don’t get left behind on Google — contact us today to get in front of your customers with Yardstick’s SEO services.
5 Reasons SEO Port Coquitlam Strategies Will Benefit Your Business
- Increase Traffic and Leads: We identify keyword ranking phrases that have a reasonable search volume within your target market who are actively searching to purchase the products and services your business offers.
- Higher Ranking: We examine existing websites already ranked for specific keyword phrases to determine the difficulty to gain a solid ranking; we help your business secure page one results in Google, which helps increase click-throughs and generate more traffic.
- Conversions: We select a small list of target phrases with a reasonable search volume and a relatively low-level of competition, helping you achieve a better conversion rate.
- ROI: Our SEO strategies help yield a long term and significant higher return on investment, helping improve your bottom line; traffic, ranking and conversion results are trackable and quantifiable.
- Promote Your Brand: SEO marketing is an effective way to build brand awareness. Achieving a top spot in Google for major keywords in your industry is the best way to position your company in the minds of your potential customers.
About Port Coquitlam
The City of Port Coquitlam is located 27 kilometres east of Vancouver and sits at the confluence of the Fraser River and the Pitt River. It’s positioned in the heart of Metro Vancouver with a population of 58,612, and is the second largest of the Tri-Cities, which includes Coquitlam and Port Moody.
Port Coquitlam, or PoCo as locals call it, has experienced significant residential and business growth over the years, while maintaining its small-town charm with its authentic historic downtown core. The heart of the community is bustling with a vibrant cultural scene, a Farmers’ Market and a main street lined with big leafy maples, hanging flower baskets, and decorative street lamps that lend old-fashion appeal to the City’s streetscape. In 2013 Port Coquitlam earned national recognition for being named BC’s third most livable city, and 33rd out of 200 in Canada in Moneysense magazine. The City’s housing and land are among the most affordable in the region north of the Fraser River.
PoCo continues to grow a healthy base of businesses, new commercial and industrial areas including the Dominion Triangle area with Fremont Village, which has produced an exciting mix of retail, residential, institutional, and light industrial developments. You can obtain easy access around the city and Metro Vancouver via TransLink services and the Evergreen Extension in nearby Coquitlam, plus enjoy a convenient 36-minute commute to Vancouver on the West Coast Express.
We actively serve numerous Port Coquitlam businesses in varied industries, employing best practices in order to develop robust websites and execute cost-effective digital marketing campaigns for our clients. Our wide range of services includes web development, inbound marketing, and maintenance and support among others.
Give us an opportunity to earn your trust. We guarantee to provide you with some valuable insights about your website, competition or target market before we even ask for your business. If you are looking for support, have any questions about SEO or any of our services, we can help. Let’s start a conversation.