Excel Your Business
Through Inbound Marketing
Our results-based SEO New Westminster marketing strategies provide effective content to help leverage your business and meet your goals for long-term and sustainable online success. SEO lays the foundation for your online footprint and enhances your organic ranking ability on Google so your customers can find your services and products that are most important to them.
Achieving high page rankings on Google speak to your relevance and credibility to your target audience. This organic traffic is the best way to generate leads and effectively convert clicks into customers.
SEO is essential to today’s small and medium-sized businesses and your online marketing success to gaining more online visibility. Don’t get left behind on Google — contact us today to get in front of your customers with Yardstick’s SEO services.
5 Reasons SEO New Westminster Strategies Will Benefit Your Business
- Increase Traffic and Leads: We identify keyword ranking phrases that have a reasonable search volume within your target market who are actively searching to purchase the products and services your business offers.
- Higher Ranking: We examine existing websites already ranked for specific keyword phrases to determine the difficulty to gain a solid ranking; we help your business secure page one results in Google, which helps increase click-throughs and generate more traffic.
- Conversions: We select a small list of target phrases with a reasonable search volume and a relatively low-level of competition, helping you achieve a better conversion rate.
- ROI: Our SEO strategies help yield a long term and significant higher return on investment, helping improve your bottom line; traffic, ranking and conversion results are trackable and quantifiable.
- Promote Your Brand: SEO marketing is an effective way to build brand awareness. Achieving a top spot in Google for major keywords in your industry is the best way to position your company in the minds of your potential customers.
About New Westminster
Renowned as the oldest incorporated city in western Canada, Queen Victoria named New Westminster in 1859 (originally BC’s capital) after her favourite part of London — Westminster, hence the moniker the “Royal City.” New West has evolved into a stately Victorian city as is reflected in the fine period architecture of several commercial, residential and institutional buildings. The city prides itself on its heritage, traditions and character — attributes which help foster a unique and bold identity.
New Westminster resides along the north bank of the Fraser River and is easily accessible by transit (New West has five SkyTrain stations) and several major highways including Highway #1. Geographically, economically, and technologically well situated in the centre of Metro Vancouver, it’s located nine kilometres southeast of Vancouver, adjacent to Burnaby and Coquitlam and across the Fraser River from Surrey. Queensborough, a neighbourhood hub of New Westminster, is located on the eastern tip of Lulu Island, adjacent to Richmond.
With a population of 70,996, (2016 Census), there has been substantial growth around the city, particularly downtown, uptown and Sapperton. New Westminster’s strengths can partly be attributed to its history, centrality in the region, SkyTrain, the importance of the Fraser River, and the contributions made by institutions like Douglas College and the Royal Columbian Hospital. New West is focused on promoting opportunities in several sectors such as health, education, retail and service, tourism, logistics, light manufacturing and the knowledge and creative economy.
Yardstick Services actively serves numerous New Westminster businesses in varied industries, employing best practices in order to develop robust websites and execute cost-effective digital marketing campaigns for our clients. Our wide range of services includes web development, inbound marketing, and maintenance and support among others.
Give us an opportunity to earn your trust. We guarantee to provide you with some valuable insights about your website, competition or target market before we even ask for your business. If you are looking for support, have any questions about SEO or any of our services, we can help; send us an email or give us a call at 604.474.3631. Let’s start a conversation.